Thursday, June 11, 2009

Life continues


preggers2
Originally uploaded by tjkmfk

At least my condition doesn't stop me from gardening... and I'm on maternity leave now so I can garden more.
Oh yeah I told Jared about the baby and he turned out to be a real stand up kinda guy. We got married. He's been a real help around here. I think we are doing well.

Boy does my back ache after all this gardening.... and I keep getting bigger and bigger. The doctor says everything is fine, but I feel like I may explode.



Preggers3 It's gotta be soon now I feel like there's an octopus inside me. There has to be at least 5 babies in there. The doctor says only one though. I don't believe her one second.



time It's time. Of course it happens in the middle of the night. Jared was freaked..(god, how how it he without a shirt?) Anyway we ran off to the hospital and a few hours later we brought home the new additions to our family.

Additions? yes I knew that doctor was wrong. We had twins: Anna and Abigail.



twins

4 comments:

  1. Hehehhehehe! TWINS! :O) That doctor needs to go back to medical school. ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I haven't had twins in the game yet, can't wait. I did notice that the mom giving birth now yells "ow", which is a nice realistic addition, I think! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad he did right by her and married her instead of running away! Hahah! An octopus? *giggles*

    He is pretty hot without his shirt, but stop thinking like that or you gonna wind up pregnant again. ;-) And congrats on the twins! *cheers*

    ReplyDelete